Born & raised in Spain, Rocio Segura graduated from NYC’s School of Visual Arts with a Master of Professional Studies in Digital Photography. She is a highly sought-after freelance art director & photographer, and her work has been featured as part of numerous group & solo exhibitions worldwide.
Segura has been engaged by a diverse selection of brands, such as the Adidas x Kanye West collaboration, Yeezy, upscale menswear designers Jeffrey Rüdes & VK Nagrani, or premier spa service provider The Ritualist. She was also hand-picked as part of a shortlist of promising emerging creatives for a TBWA-commissioned project, which incorporated Carolina Herrera & Samsung. Her work has been featured in a slew of prestigious media outlets, including Vogue Italia, The Huffington Post, VICE, Inked, Downtown & many more. She has shot covers for Dreamingless, Elléments & MOD.
Segura has always been deeply fascinated by the concept of dreams. Her work is inspired by oneiric imagery, lending her portraits a striking, almost otherworldly, quality. A natural when it comes to making her on-camera talent feel entirely at ease, comfortable & confident, each one of her images has its own unique personality that speaks through the frame.
She is currently based in NYC, where she continues to lend her keen creative eye to multiple agency- & brand-commissioned projects. Aside from photography, her hobbies include piano & keeping fit.
- Fashion Shoots:Editorial, Look-book or catalog, e-commerce.
- Beauty Shoots: Make up, hair, skin care.
- Portrait Shoots: Headshots, musicians, actors, dancers, personal, celebrities.
- Still life photography
- Art Direction / Concept / Look / Treatment
- Pre-production services / Budget management
- Crew & Talent proposal / Casting / Bookings
- Editing & Postproduction services
- Fine Art & High End Prints
- Located in Brooklyn, New York City
- We work local, in the US or Internationally.
- Shoots in Studio and Location
- Lighting & Digital equipment available for rent
- Location Scout
- Travel logistics